You must be logged in to post a comment.
Dear my brothers and sisters must watch https://youtu.be/DJ8XcYcBi-0
Dear my brothers and sisters must watch https://youtu.be/ile1zmBD2rQ
Dear all my brother and sister must watch https://youtu.be/tSMOqgm-Rhw
Dear my brother and sister please visit http://www.Arthakranti.org your all douts will be clear about our indian economy and it’s present conditions and how it will be resolved our all economic problem like unemployment, poverty, communalism, Terrorisme, Corruption simply by Arthakranti proposal must visit
Dear my brother and sister also see all the arthakranti video uploaded on arthakranti channel on YouTube must watch
Please visit http://www.Arthakranti.org
Please visit http://www.Arthkranti.org
Please visit www. Arthakranti.org
Please see arthakranti.org
after the 18th century, the relation betwwen “poverty and india” is not breakdown after many efforts, plan and scheme . Firstly we should define 2 things
(A) what is poverty?
(B) who is poor?
when we go to celebrate our 71th independence day we don’t know how many poor live in india . many committee give many reports and every reports shows differnt data and statics. so firstly define exact number because Good Data helps to make Good plan.
For the POVERTY FREE INDIA we should take some step like as–
1- FREE EDUCATION TILL CLASS 12th
(A) Government should increase the budget for education
(B) Goverment make a “INDIAN EDUCATION SERVICE” like another service
2- UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE RIGHT
38 million people in India are pushed into poverty every year due to spiraling healthcare costs
(A) Parliament make a fundamental right for health system, who gives rights to free medical services
to every poor citizen
(B) need to improve in primary healthcare center
(C) Awareness for the family planning
3- FOOD SECURITY and NO WASTING OF FOOD ITEMS
4- GENERATE EMPLOYMENT
5- Awareness for the rights and government scheme
6- Increase gender equality
7- Give the Tax in proper way and Stop to Black money
and many others……………
To over come poverty we to concentrate on big field which the people of our country depend on
As 60% of indian population depends on agriculture it should be concentrated well
in indian agriculture we always do wrong in extimating demand and requried supply so we going very down in production of agri products and today we are also started importing the agri products
this will also effects currency of india
if we can concentrate on this people we automatitally over come education, unemployment and some other problems
Today, the number of welfare schemes has proliferated beyond belief. During fieldwork in 2012, the authors discovered that 131 schemes were in operation in one of the study districts. However, most of the supposed beneficiaries had never heard of these schemes. The IHDS found that less than 2 per cent of the households had registered their daughters under the widely touted girl child-protection schemes. The more the number of schemes, the greater is the likelihood of leakage and inefficiency. Moreover, our country has the tendency to initiate schemes without setting aside enough funds to successfully implement them, thereby almost willing them to failure.
Why Government Hospitals and Schools which is mostly used by poor people are not of quality compared to private ones?
I want a poverty free India by huge invesments in this sector than any other sectors in India with effective education systems, suitable awareness programmes and with workaholic personnel.
In fast developing nation INDIA, Poverty is one of the biggest problem of the Society. Many Indian Citizen do not get two meals a day. They do not have good houses to live in. Children in our Society do not get proper schooling.
1. Lack of Proper Sex Education: In Our Country many Families in Rural and also in Urban Areas are not aware of Sex Education. Which is the one of the Major Reason for Poverty. Proper Sex Education if provided can decrease the Birth Rate which can eradicate Poverty to some extend. More this, we should set up the NGO(s) and Societies & we should provide proper training to Volunteers to Educate the Adult about Sex Education.
2. Lack of Education : As in our Country from Pre-Independence we are moving Forwards toward Education. But still in some part of county after 71 years of Independence we are not able to provide the education to all. To eradicate the Issue of Illiteracy we should provide Education in Backward Area with the help of “Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009”. Apart from this we should provide Education of Policies and Scheme to Students in Schools and College by conducting Seminars, Activities and Programs.
3. Lack of Skill : In our Country we are dealing with lack of skill person for various Work. Which as a Result Create Unemployment and Poverty. But on 16 July 2015, “Skill India” Mission Under Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship set up by our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi is one of the Best initiative which will not only create Entrepreneur but also Skill Labour which are need of our Society to decrease Un Employement and to provide more Employment to Citizen of India.
4. Unemployment : In today’s senerio Un-Employment is the one of the Major Issue for Poverty and Society. To overcome this Problem certain measure are being taken by State and Central Government to Eradicate Unemployment for our Society and build a Develop and Skill Nation. Apart from this there should be Proper Guidance Center with Well Knowledge Person Guiding in All Village and Cities all over the Country to provide Proper Solution. Which will eradicate the issue of Poverty and Unemployment.
5. Capital Deficiency: Capital is needed for setting up industry, transport and other projects. Shortage of capital creates hurdles in development. Dur to which the Skill Persons are not able to Set Up Businesses. We should Provide Collateral Free and Easy Loan to such people. So that the Poverty can be Eradicated.The Scheme Such as Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana under the Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency(MUDRA) Launched on 08/April/2015 by our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi should be promoted and more such scheme should be made to uplift the society and Promote Make In India.
6. Poor people migrate from rural areas to cities and towns in search of employment/financial activity.
We have to solve this problem of India’s poverty.
Farmers must get all facilities for irrigation.
Agriculture must be made profitable.
The ever-rising population should be checked.
Family planning schemes should be introduced.
More and more industries should be set up to meet the needs of our country.
Corruption must end. Our offices should work efficiently.
Poverty is a national problem and it must be solved on a war footing. The government is taking a number of steps to mitigate poverty. Eradication of poverty would ensure a sustainable and inclusive growth of economy and society. We all should do everything possible and within our limits to help alleviate poverty from our country. So that the Poverty and Unemployment can be Eradicate from the Our Country.
its high time to end poverty. It is possible only if each and every Indian will work hand in hand toward the common goal of ending it. Only then, India can shine and again become “GOLDEN INDIA”. This is possible if government take correct measures in imparting quality education to children below 14 in remote areas also.
Population control is also one of the factors that influence poverty. India is an over populated country and we need to recognize and be sensitized to it. Steps should be taken to tackle population growth humanely. Awareness and sensitization drives to encourage single child family need to be conducted.
Poverty is one of the fundamental problems of india, now days it is increasing with time to time. The definition of Poverty is “People not having enough money to enjoy basic needs like Food, Cloths and Shelter”, the vision of our Prime Minister of India Shri. Narendrabhai Damodardas Modi is that they believe in we will be makes achievement to stop the poverty in india by 2022, so that is revolutionary vision and we all should support and contribute in this mission.
i want to poverty free India with the help of education.